Monday, June 01, 2009

We are home!i



We are back in the Lou!  I am worn out, but glad to be back.  I may post some pictures of the trip later.  A hidden treasure of the unexpected trip was that we got to meet some puppies on the way back.  One of them will be ours in July.  They are two weeks old and don't even have their eyes open.  Here are a couple of pictures.  We all fell in love.  So, now we need a name.  Send me some puppy name ideas.  We are hard at work trying to think of one.  Okay, I am kicking off summer tomorrow.  I hope that I can somehow regain the excitement I had about summer two weeks ago over night.  I'll be joining the pool tomorrow and believe me that will help.

These pictures are proof that God hears the prayers of little boys and changes the hearts of mamas.  My friend Genna predicted I will be totally in love with the little pup in the end.  I think she might be right.

4 comments:

Pete, Ashley, and Nathan Watson said...

I always thought "Steve" and "Larry" were good names for dogs.

Sara D. said...

I am a big fan of the name "chicken" for a dog...someone mentioned it once, and I've loved it ever since!

Let's do a playdate for sure...we are open, and afternoons are good. What does next week look like for you?

. said...

You could name the puppy after her Aunt Momo.So glad you guys are getting a puppy! Every little guy needs a pup.

Lisa S. said...

Here is my long list of suggestions:
Zip, Zippy, Moe, Bo, Beau, Zeek, Ziggy, Lenny, Chas, Comet, Perro (dog en espanol), Jet, and if you don't like any of those...I do think "chicken" might help the little guy fit in! :)