Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The way out...

I have had an awful virus since the race on Sunday.  I did go to the doctor and she said it was not strep.  Just yuckiness!  I have mostly been in sleepiville.  I have been napping often and just laying low.  I woke up feeling a little better, today.  Awesome!  I worked and ran a few errands this morning.  This afternoon I have done a very little bit of organizing.  I always think I am on the way out as in about to croak when I organize.  It is so not me.  My friend Genna assures me I must just still be sick...  Anyway, I honestly think it is the warmer weather.  It is such a pick me up.  So, my dresser is organized.  I still have a LONG way to go.  

1 comment:

sbh said...

melanie,
if you are at all up for ideas on organizing and need someone to be there to help you sort/prioritize/throw things out, i would gladly help. you know i love organizing. glad to know you're on the up and up. i'm so jealous of peter's new wheels. love to hang out sometime.