Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Projects

I think I am about to explode with joy and energy due to the weather change.  I have been going from one project to the next.  Peter helped me let myself off the hook and said just focus on the projects don't worry about cleaning.  He is a good man and he keeps me sane.  He is working on some earth boxes for a garden on the garage roof.  I am making homemade yogurt.  All things lavender-my new addiction.  Cleaning, organizing and hopefully sewing.  I feel the sinus issues are finally behind me and I am back to regular workouts.  These also keep me sane.  We have been outside so much and I am honestly a lot better mom outside of the house than inside.  Enough of my ramblings.  I'll post some pictures of the projects and earth boxes soon.

3 comments:

amy said...

lmk how the yogurt thing goes. i've always wanted to try it....

Andi said...

lavender yogurt- yum!

Lora said...

You sound like me-I am so happy with about a dozen projects going and ESPECIALLY outside projects!