Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mommy Blunder

On the way home from the birthday party, we stopped at the library to check out a video. It seemed like that kind of day. We rented Pollyanna. I remeber loving that movie as a kid and was looking forward to it, too. I don't think I have seen it since I was a kid either. Lillian and I get all set and the very first scene is of a bunch of little boys skinny dipping. You mainly see a ten year old boy's bottom as he swings into the water on a rope swing.

M: Oh no.
L: I think this is going to be a funny movie, mama.

Well, hello. Pollyanna goes to live with her aunt because her parents both died. Needless to say, we didn't make it very far before I decided maybe Lillian wasn't ready and she was thankfully bored. I still can't believe that 1st scene. Peter and I got a kick out of it.

No comments: