Monday, June 15, 2009

Yummy!

I have been wanting to try grilling pizza.  Peter has not been as into the idea as me.  I made pizza dough today and the kids and I tried making pizzas on the panini machine.  It has a grill top on it.  They turned out great and super yummy.  We will definitely be moving this idea to the grill.  It was great the indoor way and the kids were able to each make their own.  This has been added to the list of food to be cooked when our friends the Pearsons come next week.  We all love to eat!  Lillian and I loved the caramelized red onion, kalamata olive and fresh mozzarella the best.  Sounds good doesn't it?

2 comments:

Andi said...

we did this at emily's once. it was AMAZING!! pesto & goat cheese pizza is my favorite...

Lisa S. said...

sounds great! Where are the pictures?!