Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's hard....

I'll be honest, it is hard to blog after a long break. I need to ease back into it. There is so much to report that it is hard to get started. So, the halloween costumes have been purchased. We will have a butterfly princess and spiderman. So Fun!

I keep telling Peter that I think Grayson may grow up to have a reality show like Man verses Wild. He is so good at pooping in his pants and yet continuing to go about life that I think it must surely be a skill that he will use later in life. Further evidence... He is an amazing climber., He can survive on granola and nuts for days., He is fearless.... And eariler he said this, "Mama, come watch me climb down the rope ladder I'm building off the top bunk."

1 comment:

Lora said...

Anxious to hear how Aunt Barbara fared last week!