Saturday, July 12, 2008

Smurfs



This morning I was on the phone with the airline company trying to ask a question. I was on the phone for less than five minutes. When I walked out, the kids looked all blue as you can see. They found an ink pad and rubbed ink all (I mean ALL) over themselves. I said, "Holy Cow, what is that?" I decided I could cry or take a picture. You can see which one I went with here. I bathed them and scrubbed them. Lillian's face is almost raw, but not as blue. Her hair is blue and not coming out. I think they will be blue for a few days. The tub was blue and I had to scrub it clean. (It needed to be scrubbed.) Lillian said they were trying to be scary monsters. The fun never ends around here.

4 comments:

2WeeMonsters said...

I have to say, that is pretty funny! At least it wasn't all over clothing, too!

Lora said...

Should we have to even wonder a guess as to whose idea this was? TOO FUNNY-you will laugh for years to come about your "Smurfish"children.

Andi said...

i love that grayson looks slightly ashamed in the photos while lillian is growling.

i'm glad you took the photos & that you have a sense of humor.

Jane-Ellis Griggs said...

I sooooo needed this Melanie! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to tell you about the stunt that Charlie pulled at Trio, our evening service last night. Oh my. Motherhood can be so humbling.