Thursday, July 27, 2006

Beauty

The new dishwasher arrived today. After my children, it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I liked the look of it so much I put it in the living room. Stop by, most of the new kitchen stuff is on display in the living room. We have walls and the taping and mudding is moving along. The subfloor is going in tomorrow and Saturday. We are moving along.

The family has all had a cold for the last few days. I think we are about finished with it. We had the a mini-Maynor family vacation this week. Susan and the boys stayed with us for about 24 hours because their power was still not back. She got power one week after the storm. It was crazy and fun to all be piled into our house. I got to make blueberry pancakes for the gang which was a hit. The kids ran around and played. I thought it was fun. Lilllian and Grayson enjoyed playing with Max and Briggs. We haven't had too many summer activities this week, but plan to get back to it tomorrow. We are hoping for some pool time.

1 comment:

Squishy Burrito said...

You don't mind if neighbours come over to do their dishes, right? :)