Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'll see you tomorrow!

My dear brother, Brian, went home to be with the Lord, today. What a joy it was to be with him right before he saw Jesus. What do you say? It was the most beautiful time of my life. Standing on Holy ground. He was surronded by those he loved the most. We sang and read scripture.
I have so many wonderful Brian memories. He took me in the first time I met him and always made me feel so special. He was my partner in cards in endless battles again Peter and Susan. He talked to me on the phone right after my dad told me to come home for my mom's death and told me everything to pack. He was so excited about my pregnancies and my children. What an amazing uncle. He was the biggest fan of my blog and never seemed to mind that I had copied him. The night before my wedding Susan told him to give me a kiss and we accidently kissed on the lips. It was a running joke that he was a better kisser than Peter.
Last night, I kissed him for the first time since then. I said, "I'll see you tomorrow!" To him, I know that it will feel like tomorrow. He is dancing with Jesus as we speak.
I love you Brian! I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: