Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bug Overload?

Maybe we over did it with all the bug stuff for the birthday. We had a little fall out last night. I was sound asleep at 11pm. When you are asleep, you are totally relaxed. So there I am totally relaxed and I am awaked to someone screaming bloody murder with that scream only little girls have. So, I go from totally relaxed to fierce warrior mama in about 30 seconds. Peter and I are in her room saying, "What is it?" L: The bugs are getting me. They are all over me. I am thinking...Oh, my gosh. There are bugs all over her. What is going on. (Remember, I have been awake about a minute, now.) We flip on the overhead and the room floods with light. No bugs. (Thank goodness. That would be weird.) Just a bad dream. This morning she said she had a dream that brown bugs were all over her. She calmed down and went back to sleep. It took me a while. It is hard to go from fierce warrior mama to exhausted mama.

No comments: