Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Baby Book Disappointment

It finally happened. I knew it would. Lillian got something stuck in her nose. It was a sticker. A rather large one I might add. She stuck it way up her nose and could not get it out. I had to get the tweezers to remove it. After the removal, I rushed to the baby book to document this momentous occassion only to find no spot for this in the book. I mean would you rather know what day you got something stuck in your nose or what day you got a molar. Because people are always talking about these milestones and maybe you were ahead of the game. As it stands, I have no idea where Lillian is in the game. I guess I'll have to wait and see how old Grayson is when he sticks something up his nose.

2 comments:

shmaynor said...

Max stuck a pea up his nose when we was about 18 months. Maybe that's the one area where boys develop faster than girls!

-brian

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the boys sticking things up their noses, but Brian got a string in his mouth and had to have a doctor remove it because it got tied around one of the taste buds in the back of his mouth so the string was coming out the mouth and down the throat. I still shake when I think of the torture the doc did to him to get it out. Maryhelen