Monday, August 29, 2005

Updates

I feel like all I have are updates, so I will post them all here.

Brian is home and continues to recover. He went home Saturday. Please continue to pray for them. He is still feeling pretty bad.

Lillian went to the doctor today. Her stitches are healing fine and she can now go swimming. She is thrilled.

We are having a beautiful day here in St. Louis, but are glued to the Weather Channel watching what is happening with many of our family and friends. Some of you refer to the Weather Channel as the MTV for old people. I must be getting old because I am addicted, already. I have talked with my dad, Bootsie and Melissa this morning. They were okay. Sara said they were getting the worst of it while I was on the phone with her. It seems that most of them are without power. Please continue to pray for all of them.

No comments: