Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sleep over

Lillian is SUPER excited because she is having a friend sleep over for the first time tomorrow night. I suggested the quietest, sweetest girl I know for the first sleep over. Lillian could not be more excited and suggested that I create stations for them with different things to do. Her ideas were a necklace station, fun snack station, art, fondue, movie, girl time, just talk station, jenga, etc. Clearly, most of tomorrow will be spent in preparation for the big event. I hope it goes well. I'm excited. She seems so very big. She asked if she could have a slumber party for her 10th birthday. I told her I would pray about it. Yikes! Let's see how with do with just one.

2 comments:

Lora said...

This drew a smile and remembrances of SLEEPLESS nights. PUT IT OFF as long as possible and then embrace it and enjoy!

Andi said...

So fun. Take lots of pictures! (And, I think you HAVE to let her have a sleepover for her 10th...)