Monday, January 04, 2010

Back to real life...

Well, Lillian is off to school. Peter took her and I am sooo grateful. It is just way to cold to go outside. Grayson and I are still in our pajamas. He is playing legos and oh so happy. I suppose I need to get organized for the new year. I read my resolutions from last year and was surprised I kept one. I said I would plan my meals each month and I did. WOW! I am a rock star! Anyway, it was super helpful to have meals planned each day and I'll do it again this year. I believe it saved me money, too. Peter will be glad.

In other news, Lillian pulled another tooth on the bottom front. She is up to six lost teeth. I think I need to plan more soup this month. If she looses any more teeth, she will be on a liquid diet.

1 comment:

Lisa S. said...

You are a rock star! I do not think I have ever kept a resolution. Maybe that is why I stopped making them. Emma lost her 5th tooth today. Which reminds me this fairy better get to work!