Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are off!

Well, the bags are just about packed and the house is as clean as I get it.  We are all super excited to head to California in the morning even if our flight leaves at 6:45 a.m.  I think Peter can afford to buy me a latte with all the money he saved on the early flight.  The kids and I went to Wednesday night church just for dinner and were just about to head home early when Grayson jumped off of something and hit his head.  At least I didn't see it happen.  He has a bump about an inch high right between his eyes.  I have a sinking feeling he will look like a raccoon for this trip.   He cried briefly then was up to his old tricks.  Perhaps I'll post some pictures along the way.  We will see.  It is vacation after all.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Have a great time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! I've been counting down the days with you!
Lindsay