Thursday, November 13, 2008

Questionaire

The other night I asked the kids some questions at dinner. I had more planned, but they suggested I write down their Christmas wishlist. It was the first one ever. Here are the questions...

What was the best thing about your day?
L- Figuring out it was Chase's actual birthday
G- thinking about having guitars and having dinner (a guitar is on the wishlist. I plan to get it)

What was the funniest part of your day?
L- At the red table (her table at school), when Grace said coocoohead.
G-Putting marker make-up on my eyes (It was blue marker put on like eye shadow. I think we found his color.)

What was the saddest part of your day?
L- When Grayson jumped on me.
G- When I fell down and scraped my knee when I was younger and didn't have a mommy or daddy (He is regularly referring to when he was younger or older and sometimes he has no parents. I think he might be a time traveler. That would be cool.)

No comments: