Sunday, December 02, 2007

Maynors and Starrla at the bowling alley.

We decided to go bowling, tonight. It was Grayson's first time bowling. We talked our friend Starr into going with us for a little while before she headed to church. We tried to tell her it was her Maynor family bowling birthday party. I don't think she bought it. This Christmas scene was at the entrance of the bowling alley, so we used it as a photo op. We had lots of fun bowling. Grayson seemed to love it and picked it up right away. Lillian did great for her second outing and was only a little disappointed to not get a strike. We will definitely be doing this again. I suggested next Sunday night to Peter.

2 comments:

Andi said...

This looks like so much fun! We've taken Jack to this exact bowling alley. He wasn't happy unless it was HIS TURN...

John Hendrix said...

I'm on pins and needles! Don't spare us any more of these family outing photos, or I shall go on strike! You look like you are having a ball. I have to split or I'd write more.