Monday, September 24, 2007

First hair cut


First hair cut
Originally uploaded by Melanie Maynor.
Lillian wanted to get her hair cut like Cinderella for her birthday. After a year of her asking, Peter and I decided to let her cut it. Frankly, I am shocked she hasn't cut it herself up to this point. Well, I took her this morning and I cried in the middle of Great Clips, when the lady cut her hair. I mean five years is a long time to let your hair grow. In an instant, she looked so much older. It really seems like yesterday that I thought I would be pregnant with her forever. She has changed and grow and brought so much joy in five years. And we have changed and grown. This day five years ago was such a joy and my joy has only been mulitplied by my favorite little girl. Happy, Happy Birthday, Lily-Pie!

No comments: