Friday, September 29, 2006

Stats

The kids had their 18 month and 4 year check-ups this week. Peter took them because I was working. Little did he know that both children would be receiving four shots. I didn't know either for that matter. They survived and so did Peter. So I thought you would like to know some stats.

Lillian at four years old is weighing in at 33 pounds and stands 39 inches tall. She is in the 30th percentile for height and weight. She is projected to be 5' 3" or 5' 4". It seems that her in utero name was fitting- Peanut. However, it looks like she will surpass me in height.

Grayson at 18 months old is weighing in at 24.5 pounds and stands 32.25 inches tall. He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight. He is projected to be 5' 10". Both my dad and Peter say that is a good height. I still think he will lap Lillian in the not too distant future.

I mean, he is not that much smaller than her considering he is two and a half years younger. I feel her pain. My "little" sister is taller than me. The key to surviving a bigger, younger sibling is running fast so you don't get beat up. I have seen them both run and I think she better just be nice to him. I feel her pain there, too. I am not such a fast runner either.

The bottom line is that both kids seem to be healthy and fine. If the only news to report is the stats and the screaming after the shots, it was a good visit.

No comments: