Friday, September 09, 2005

We're Back

Sorry to leave you hanging for a while. We went to visit the fam in Louisiana. They are all okay and are assisting with relief efforts. It was wonderful to be away and is wonderful to be back. Peter's parents are here visiting Brian, so we got to see them, too. Lillian started "school" today. She will go two mornings a week. We dropped her off, stopped for groceries and came home. Frankly, I have been looking forward to school and having a little down time. I know it is terrible, but it is true. She is delightful, but she talks a lot. Sometimes my ears need a break. We were home for about thirty minutes. Grayson was sleeping. I looked at Peter and said, "It is soooo quiet here. I miss her." Who knew I loved that chatter so much. She seemed to have a good day at school, but fell asleep in the car on the way home. She woke up a couple of hours later with 102 fever. Poor thing. Of course, I felt like a terrible mother because I sent her to school. She didn't seem sick this morning. Hopefully, she will be better soon. When we got home from our trip last night, Lillian walked in her room and said, "OH, What a beautiful room." as if she had never seen it before.

No comments: