Monday, August 08, 2005

Sleep Wars

Frankly, I haven't written in a few days because I have nothing good to say. We have been having all out war with Lillian about her naps and going to bed. Many of you have been very encouraging and I thank you. Please pray for wisdom and strength. Lillian is rather strong-willed and can put up a good fight. I have no idea where she got that until I look in the mirror every morning. We did have a minor battle this afternoon, so Lillian, Grayson and I all took a nap. I definitely needed that. My in-laws reminded us last night that most people live through these wars even though it doesn't feel like it right now. That was very encouraging. It doesn't feel like we will live through it right now.

On a lighter note, she asked for roller skates for her birthday. I have no idea why, but I thought that was funny. I don't know if three year olds roller skate.

No comments: